Wednesday, October 8, 2008

And So It Continues..

I can't sleep, for the life of me. It's been a rough 16, or so, hours. The whirlwinds of life never cease.

After well over a year of renewed stresses, and triggered by some issues, yesterday, I decided I needed to get away. I'm still in the city, of course, so I didn't go very far. Time will tell if it was a wise choice, but I felt the need to do it.

Things got very much out of hand. Many boundaries were crossed, many hurtful things were flung, many tears were shed. And yet, I'm almost sure this will repeat itself. It always does. So what can I do? I feel stuck. Caught between the love, sacrifice and devotion I've always had for someone close to me, and the concern of my own sanity.

I am thankful for those who have remained close, and have tried to help and support me, in any and every means they can.

I'm going to try to goto sleep again, I think I might actually be able to, this time. Today is going to be rough on me, in many ways.

No comments: